Job Title: Licensed Clinical Psychologist – Autism Specialty
Location: Federal Way, WA
The Center for Psychological Health is looking for a talented Clinical Psychologist to join the team at our rapidly growing Federal Way location.
With a new office and growing pool of patients, we are looking to add a passionate provider who shares our values for patient care, and collaboration. We specialize in treating autism spectrum disorder, and are looking for someone with experience or interest in learning about this area of expertise. We also treat a variety of other mental conditions, and invite you to bring your own specialties and interests as well.
The preferred candidate will have an interest in conducting neuropsychological testing, and working with couples and families to provide therapy.
Working at The Center:
At The Center for Psychological Health, providers enjoy the combined benefits of a private practice, and traditional employment. You’ll create your own schedule, but have the administrative staff to support scheduling, billing, and marketing. Plus, you won’t have to worry about monthly fees, or rent. That way you can focus on your patients, and providing the best care possible.
At The Center, our staff frequently collaborate to provide optimal patient care. We value creativity and innovation, and encourage our providers to express new ideas and suggestions to improve patient care. We currently have two offices, located in Federal Way and north Seattle where our clinical staff work with individuals, couples, families and groups, to provide mental health counseling, neuropsychological testing, and medication management.
To learn more about The Center, please visit our website at www.centerpsychhealth.com.
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience.
- Washington State Psychological License
- Excellent verbal and written communication with administrative staff
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Experience working with autism spectrum disorder (or interest – we will train the right candidate)
- Experience and/or willingness to administer neuropsychological testing
- Work experience of at least two years
- Include a Resume with your qualifications
- Cover letter highlighting your interests, populations you’d like to work with and vision for future work at The Center.
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: Dependent on Experience