The Center for Psychological Health is affiliated with The Center for Psychological Research (CPR) a non-profit dedicated to psychological research specializing in Autism Spectrum Disorders and other neuro-developmental disorders. It is also focused on educating communities, other professionals, and future providers (such as our doctoral interns). Below you will find a list of CPR’s current research projects as well as research The Center for Psychological Health’s providers are engaged with.
- A meta-analysis on Autism and Insight.
- Insight and Executive Function workbook
- Autism & Psychosis
- Coping with a Child with Asperger Syndrome
- L.I.F.E. Spectrum Program
- Transitional Housing Project
- The Relationship Project
- College Grad Project
- Market-ability Project