Steps to becoming a patient at The Center for Psychological Health are:
- Call for a phone intake with one of our Social Workers or Schedulers.
- If leaving a message, our scheduler will call you back within 24 business hours.
- The phone intake consists of asking what the problem is and who it is affecting.
- This is so we can be sure to schedule you with the provider and treatment type that fits each person’s needs.
- We will ask for your medical insurance information so we can verify coverage in order for you to know any out of pocket costs that you may incur.
- We schedule your appointment.
- Download appropriate paperwork according to age and treatment type.
Plan your first visit:
What to bring:
- Insurance card
- Pertinent health information or previous assessments
- Driver’s License or State Issued I.D.
What to do now:
- Deep breathing
- Regular exercise is a great way to reduce stress. It benefits the body as well as the mind.
- Use distraction to not dwell on issues: hobbies, walking outside, spending time with loved ones or animals, read something light, watch a fun movie, etc.
- Checkout our Resources Page (Link)