Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Substance Use Disorder Professional
Francesca Criscione is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Substance Use Counselor at The Center’s Federal Way office. She specializes in individual counseling, couples counseling, and group therapy for adults with a variety of diagnoses. Francesca specializes in Trauma informed care, Substance use issues, Cognitive Behavioral therapy, Dialectical Behavioral therapy, Person Centered therapy, and Solution Focused therapy.
Francesca works with individuals to assist with behavioral activation, emotions, and overall functioning. Francesca background consists of caregiving with individuals on the spectrum to live independently and promote advocacy. Francesca has also worked with individuals coming out of the jail system with co-occurring disorders. Francesca has also worked closely with probation and King County to reintegrate individuals into the community. Francesca also has background in crisis management while working in inpatient psychiatric and case management. Francesca works on a collaborative relationship making a safe and non-judgmental environment to seek help and counseling service when in need.
- Master in Mental Health Counseling, Capella University. 2017 (accredited CACREP)
- Internship Sound Mental Health, working closely with forensic populations and King
- Master in Addictions Studies, Capella University, 2020, Internship Sound Mental health,
- Co-occurring mental health and substance use individuals.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Head injuries, memory loss, dementia
- ADHD (Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Other neurodevelopmental disorders
- Substance use disorders
- Mood disorders
- Psychotic disorders
- Personality disorders